Monday, August 16, 2010

Wondering what to do with an old t-shirt?

Oh boy, do I have some ideas for you!

I could spend all afternoon finding the end of the crafty blogging world looking at all the creative ideas out there...
so the other day I did just that!
If you've seen my Hubby Tee Tank you probably guessed I am a sucker for a good t-shirt refashion! It's no surprise I almost ripped the shirt right off my husband's back when I saw these...

Get ready, because you'll probably need to start sewing after you read this!

A little somethings to sew for you:

1. The Ruffle Shirt by Sachiko at Tea Rose Home


2. Anthropologie Wrap Tee by So Happy Together
Refashioned Shirt Tutorial


3. Another unbelievably cute Anthropologie tank top by So Happy Together-
Anthropologie Inspired Refashion


A little somethings to sew for your home:


4. Ruffly Gathered Pillow by A Quiet Little Life



5. Flower covered wedding ring pillow Vanessa of V & Co

A little somethings for your little yous

6. The Beach Comer Dress by Ruffles and Stuff

7. Toddler Skirt and Shirt by Lil Blue Boo.


A little somethings for your babies

8. Infant Gown by This Mama Makes Stuff


9. T-shirt Sleeve Baby Hat By Homemade by Jill


10. Ruffle bloomers by Blueberry kisses

How am I ever going to steal no sneak borrow all the t-shirts from the Mr. that I'll need to do these?!


So much inspiration so little time!!


What's your favorite??
Any other good tee make ups out there that I missed? I'd love to keep adding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails